Winter Sports Accident Claims
Winter sports are very popular among holidaymakers, with hundreds of thousands of making their way to the slopes each year. Unfortunately, accidents do occur. If you have been involved in a winter sports accident, we may be able to help you claim compensation for injuries caused.
If you have been involved in a winter sports accident, we will ask you to provide us with as much information as you can. We will then be able to determine if you have a claim to pursue or not.
Information you may need
Depending on the information provided, we may be able to claim compensation from the following:
- The ski resort
- The tour operator
- The tour company that organised the winter sport
- Another tourist if they were responsible
- The company that hired the equipment you were using
- The company that manufactured the equipment you were using
To help us to claim compensation if you have suffered an accident taking part in a winter sport, the following steps would help with your claim:
- Get the name, address and insurer of the person responsible (if applicable)
- Take a note of the piste service that assisted you and request a copy of their injury report
- Take photographs of what happened and where
- Take photographs of any defects which may have caused the accident
- Take names and addresses of any possible witnesses
Claiming compensation for your winter sports accident
If you feel you have suffered whilst enjoying a winter sports holiday due to the negligence of another person or company then you may be eligible to claim compensation against them.
Contact our team on 0800 811 844 for more information and we can guide you further on whether or not you have a valid claim. Our team of expert solicitors offers high quality advice, information and support throughout your whole compensation claim.