Wet floor warning sign

Slip, Trip or Fall Claims

If you have slipped, tripped or fallen in a public or private place and sustained an injury you may be eligible to claim compensation

If you lost time from work as a result, contact us today and get compensated for your losses. By claiming, you could receive compensation for the money you’ve lost from work and any medical costs you’ve incurred.

If you have slipped or tripped in the following locations, get in touch with Mellor Hargreaves solicitors:

  • Supermarket
  • Shops
  • Pub
  • Restaurant
  • Car park

Claiming compensation after a slip, trip or fall

If you’re in a public place or shop, the owners must ensure your safety. For example, if there is a wet floor, there must be a visible warning sign. If our team can prove that your fall was caused by the negligence of the shop owner then we can make a very strong case for you.

We understand that accidents can happen extremely quickly so it is difficult to remember exactly what occurred. Our team of expert solicitors can help you find a witness to your accident and can find out who was to blame.

If you would like to speak to one of our specialist solicitors, contact us on 0800 811 844 for more information.

We provide expert knowledge, an extremely high quality of service and guidance and compassion throughout your whole claim.