Holiday Claims

Accidents AbroadHolidays can cost a considerable amount of money and if something goes wrong and your dream holiday is ruined by an accident or an illness, then you may be eligible to claim holiday compensation.

If you have developed an illness or suffered an accident whilst on holiday, whether in the UK or abroad, Mellor Hargreaves’ experienced solicitors will help you claim compensation.

What are Holiday Claims?

An injury or illness sustained on holiday can refer to a wide range of situations and Mellor Hargreaves solicitors have proven experience helping holidaymakers claim compensation for:

  • Food poisoning
  • Accident at sea
  • Road Traffic Accident
  • Winter Sports Accident
  • Serious Injury

If you have suffered from any of these illnesses or accidents, then you may be eligible to claim compensation.

Our team of solicitors have excellent knowledge of holiday compensation claims and have worked against many high profile UK holiday providers and tour operators. Some of the UK-based companies and tour operators you may potentially bring a holiday claim against include:

  • Thomas Cook
  • Thomson
  • First Choice
  • Jet2 Holidays
  • Virgin Holidays
  • Airtours
  • Red Sea Holidays

How to make a holiday claim

If you would like to speak to one of our experienced solicitors about your claim you can call us on 0800 811 844. We will offer you expert advice, high quality information and infinite compassion.

We will do our utmost to obtain as much of the compensation you are owed as possible and vow to support you with advice and information throughout the claim.